Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

2 sisters no MOH

I have 2 sisters and my fiance has 2 brothers. We are going to limit our wedding party to just them. I dont want to designate one sister as MOH and the other as a bridesmaid. Neither of them are married, although my older sister is engaged. What should i call them?

Re: 2 sisters no MOH

• amys325amys325 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    You can call them bridemaids or Co-MOHs.
  • I have 4 girls on my side and 4 guys on the FI side.  They are being referred as Best Men and Matrons of Honor since I am not not having a MOH either.

• amys325amys325 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_customs-traditions_2-sisters-moh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:36Discussion:6dc3d974-9106-41b0-9dda-46aec7525b12Post:c23a753e-5a85-4cd4-a9eb-8f91a76001e9">Re: 2 sisters no MOH</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 4 girls on my side and 4 guys on the FI side.  They are being referred as Best Men and Matrons of Honor since I am not not having a MOH either.
    Posted by hippolover[/QUOTE]

<div>Are they all married on your side?</div>
  • Bridesmaids. It's fine. I didn't have an honor attendent.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Bridesmaids or they can BOTH be MOHs... My sister is my MaidOH and my brother is my ManOH. I didn't want to choose between the two. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards