New Mexico

natural touch photography

Has anyone had any experience with natural touch photography? Or have you heard of them and if they are good or not?

Re: natural touch photography

• edited December 2011
    They are AWESOME!  Their prices are incredible and the quality of their work is impressive. They were my wedding photographer, my sister's, my cousin's, and also served at one of my friend's wedding.

Every one of us had a great experience with them. They are very professional, and they do their best to capture the essence of the couple they photograph. We had such different wedding styles, and in each NTP managed to capture the best moments.

I can't say enough good things about this place. If your date is available, I'd encourage you to check them out!

-Tania
    "My husband says I feed him like he's a god: every meal is a burnt offering." ~Rhonda Hansome
  • aseay87aseay87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with them and I love them! We only have had our engagement photos done but so far so good!! Thanks for the recommendation!!
  • edited December 2011
    He is nice and great photos! A friend of mine recommended him from her wedding. Although, we did choose a different photographer that was more reasonable..
  • kaylaefrankkaylaefrank member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

JBMarq3

Who did you go with?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards