Wisconsin

Ylleknna - Etsy Clutches

I used messymonkey for my clutches for my bridesmaids.  The link below is for a clutch that is similar to what I got.  She customized my order to the size that I wanted (I wanted them fairly large so they could them as their "carry all" for the wedding day, phone, make-up, camera, etc.), I got to pick the fabrics, if I wanted them monogrammed, etc.  She was super easy to work with and sent pictures of everything before she shipped it in case I didn't like something or wanted something changed.  I even had one made for myself blindly off of something she had done for a friend that she no longer had a picture of and she offered to not make me pay for it if I didn't like it, but I LOVED it.  I would highly recommend her, she's great to work with and usually responds very quickly.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35180039

Good luck!

Re: Ylleknna - Etsy Clutches

• ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thanks for the information!!! They are reasonably priced. Plus, it is great to have someone that would work for you for something like this. I know my cousin would LOVE the owl fabric! I'm soo excited now! : )
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am also buying custom clutches from a seller on etsy, she's local to Milwaukee too so I'm happy to support local business! Here's her link:

www.danicadesigns.etsy.com/">www.danicadesigns.etsy.com

She'll make them any color you want or she has a few standard bridal designs. They're gorgeous, I can't wait to give them to all my girls!
  • staceleigh11staceleigh11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These clutches are beautiful!! How much are you girls spending on your bridesmaids?
  • ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I was thinking $50-75?? So far I got them all mani/pedi kits from B&B I got for $12, I am making custom jewelry for them, and I am paying for their hair. I want to get them a clutch and maybe something a little unique or somethng each BM would personally like. I am not really counting the hair into the budget as we probably won't be charged much, if at all (beyond tip).
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm paying for their make-up, giving them the clutch and then probably a pair of earrings. Their dresses will all be different styles so I'm just doing earrings for the jewelry. Total it will probably be about $100 per girl.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards