Ohio-Columbus
Options

Brio Polaris reviews for Rehearsal Dinner

Has anyone used the Piazza room at Brio Polaris for their rehearsal dinner? It's the room on the main level that is separated from the mall by curtains. I know that I will be happy with the food but was wondering about noise level since it is just curtains separating it from the mall. Thanks in advance!

Re: Brio Polaris reviews for Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been in that room, but I've gone to a lecture series in the upstairs room a couple of times. That room was larger, so possibly too large for your group, but it has always been nice.

Not exactly what you were looking to find out, but maybe some help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I've never been in that room, and I don't know if this helps, but I had my RD at polaris Brio in the Tuscana Room upstairs - SO wonderful!  Can't say enough great things about the service and food we received.  We had about 50 guests, and I think the room seats about 60 for sit down service.  

If it's too big for you, there are two other rooms that seat a smaller number of guests - just check out their site.  If it's too small for you, the room opens up into a much larger one.  It's nice that it's away from the business of the normal dining that goes on there, and they're very accommodating.  The first time we went in to check it out, we didn't have an appt, we just asked the hostess if we could walk up and look around and they were more than happy to show us the rooms.  

As for the room you're looking at, if I am thinking of the right area I don't think it will be too bad (depending on the day of the week/time of day) as far as mall traffic/noise goes.  That part of the mall is just Brio and Molly Woo's and maybe a couple of other low-key stores.  I can't imagine it being too noisy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards