Florida-Central Florida

Help! My Hairdresser has moved!

Hello ladies, and happy New Year's Eve!

I could use some recommendations!  I just found out last night that my long-time hairdresser is moving next week, and with two and a half months to go I'm without a hair and makeup person for the wedding, and my all-the-time hairdresser!  The added kicker:  I get my hair Japanese (Yuko) straightened by my now-former hairdresser, and I'm way overdue for both a haircut and a hair straightening!  I don't know if I should get my hair straightened right before the wedding, because it will obviously affect how I can have my hair done for the wedding - it might not hold curls well, if at all, so I really need the advice of preferrably a hairdresser who knows/does the Japanese straightening.  I'd love to be able to get my hair cut ASAP (I am split-end city) with him/her, let them see my hair, see how they style it normally, and see if I can find the right person to be the new all-the-time hairdresses as well as do my wedding hair (if they do makeup it'd be an added bonus). 

Thanks ladies - I really appreciate the help!  My venue coordinator moved this month, too, so hopefully three times isn't a charm! 

I hope everybody has a SAFE and wonderful New Year's!

Re: Help! My Hairdresser has moved!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards