California-Central

Any help..Hair and Make-up in Pismo area

I am looking for a hair and make-up person in the Pismo beach area, any help would be appreciated!!
imageimageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any help..Hair and Make-up in Pismo area

• edited December 2011
    I am also looking for hair and make-up as well. Something that won't break the bank.. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
  • beckerz03beckerz03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i haven't used them because my wedding is still a ways off; however www.ccwp.com shows a list of hair/makeup. i do know about them personally, but the website has really good recommendations (i've used a few for dj, etc). not sure of prices either. hope it helps a bit, maybe....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • edited December 2011
    Kryssttle : If you're still looking for someone to do hair/makeup i found some people that can provide the service for a lot cheaper than some of the salons in the area. Just let me know if you're still looking for someone.
  • KryssttleKryssttle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am still looking for someone, Thank you so much for the Help!!
  • edited December 2011
    What kind of makeup are you looking for? Minerals, regular foundation or airbrush?
  • KryssttleKryssttle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't usually wear a lot of makeup so it really doesn't matter I am looking prefrebly for someone who will travel to my venue (but thats not a requirement) I have also done my reserarch and I am waiting on a few price quotes. But I have yet to find someone with reasonable prices avaliable on my date (april 17)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!

This is what I have found so far:
    Jannette posted an ad on craigslist for $150 for hair and makeup. Email or call her and let her know that you found her ad on Craigslist so that you can get her promo rate. 805-202-9656
    jannette@tber.com. She also provided me her website:
    www.alldolledup.net/" target="_blank">www.alldolledup.net/">WWW.alldolledup.net

I also found Nena. THese are her prices and her website:

On Location Bride's Makeup and Hair Package:$160-175 (Eyelashes Inculded)

Additional Makeup: $55-$60

Additional Hair Design: $65-$75

Eyelash Perm & Tint: $50

Flower Girls Hair & Light Makeup $35.00

Ask about our Group Discounts !
    www.LshabanMD.com
    Email: centralcoastmakeupandhair@yahoo.com

On the higher side there is Fairy Tale Hair and Makeup which was $225 for the bride and $150 for the bridal party:

http://www.fairytalehairmakeup.com/

Hope this helps.  I'll keep you posted if I find anything else. I have put a call into a couple more places and I'll let you know the details. =)

• edited December 2011
    I am using Tutta Bella located next to AJ Spurs in Grover Beach. $65 ish for bridesmaids hair, $120ish for bride (includes trial), $120ish for make up(inlcudes trial). Also getting my nails done there! Soon to be Family-in-law(EVERYONE in his fam goes there) have been going for years! Nikki does my hair, Kim nails and Heather for make up... Worth a shot!
    After my trial of Hair and make up I am going to my final dress fitting to see my finished look!! Got that advice from a friend... GL
  • edited December 2011
    I havent used them yet since my wedding is in july! But im using Kim & Co in SLO her prices are pretty fair and she travels too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards