Michigan-Detroit

*****glass house at Metro Beach******

Has anyone had their reception here?  Does anyone have pictures or info. on renting this facility? also contact info. Thank you so much!

Re: *****glass house at Metro Beach******

• edited December 2011
    I kid you not.  I was about to post this, too!  I can't find contact info for them at all!
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent an email on the beach website and they person in charge got back to me. Let me check my email to see if I have a response email address. Hold on a sec.
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    james.pershing@metroparks.com

HTH they were booked on my date. Wishing you guys luck.
  • ant-t-mant-t-m member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
      anyone have pixs?  Thamks for the info shesheduke!!!
  • GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brobin01 had her reception there. You can see some pictures from the reception on her photographer's blog post (link).

I also found some pictures from Bella Pictures (link)
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • wetz4975wetz4975 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin had her wedding there. I couldn't five to much insite on how it looked because she only invited certain family members but I just know that it was nice and she had to provide there own alcohol. Also, if there were kids there they couldn't have any type of alchol present. She didn't invite kids. I heard it was pretty cheap though.
  • LsyrockiLsyrocki member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also interested in having my wedding here but cant find much info online for this site.... Need help please
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards