Students

graduated now scared

I defended my thesis last week for my masters and passed I'm finally done but now i'm panicking because time is so limited before the wedding and i have barely accomplished anything. Fine i have a dress and I know where I'm getting most of my other stuff but i'm also worried about my budget. Feel like crying bcs I really want me and my FI to do this on our own without debt afterwards and without leaning too heavily on the parents. 
Going crazy I just want our day to bee beautiful and special for us!!!
by the way this is my first post ever so i'm sorry if i break any rules or offend anyone

Re: graduated now scared

• First of all, take a breath. I understand that you have so much going on right now. I would agree that you should really not go into debt for a wedding. I would suggest either scaling back or pushing your date back until you are more financially stable. 

I'd suggest posting on the budget board and lurking around there. You can have a beautiful, meaningful wedding without spending crazy money. The wedding business (yes, it is a huge money sucking business) makes us think we have to do all this crazy, extra stuff. At the end of the day, all you need is your FI & an officient. 
  • thanks so much for replying guys, sorry for taking so long to get back,  think I didn't set it up so I know when there are replies to my posts. Laurelrenee1 I am getting married in November so still have a few months. Misssunshine17 thanks for the wise words I won't let myself get pressured bcs I've always wanted a small and simple wedding. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards