Connecticut

First a bride...now a MOH

Now that my wedding is over and the dust has settled my brother and FSIL are really getting into wedding planning mode.  She just asked me to be her MOH so I'm wasting no time.  I know my bridal shower location was booked about a year out from my wedding so I'm thinking I need to get on this since the wedding is in July.  I'm trying to research places to have her shower but I'm struggling. 

Where was your shower?  I think somewhere in the central/northern part of the state would be best since she also has family coming from MA.  When we were talking she also mentioned that she was thinking a cocktail/appetizer party so it would have to be in the evening.  I'm open to all suggestions.

Re: First a bride...now a MOH

• edited September 2012
    My shower was at my aunt's house, but I loved the food. My aunts and cousins cooked tasting portions of a ton of delicious food. For instance- tiny salads, tiny sandwiches, tiny potato soup portions, shrimp on toast, shrimp cocktails with 2 shrimp, etc. It was just enough of each to get a good taste! There was also so many different foods that there was something for everyone to eat (really important, since I'm such a picky eater). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards