Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Venue to marry In December 2012

Anyone have suggestions on a venue for next december good prices! I'm planning this wedding while my fiance is overseas :(

Re: Venue to marry In December 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the Nathanael Greene Lodge and they have some deals for off season weddings (November-March). I know that around December they have several decorated Christmas trees up and they have a really cool stone fireplace, so you wouldn't have to do a lot of decorating.

Is there a certain area of town you were interested in? How many guests would you be inviting? What is your budget?

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im planning 200-250 guests. I live in ross so anywhere on this side of area not the anderson area. If that makes any sense
  • Options
    Krissykay14Krissykay14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Listed below are places in the Cincinnati Area that you can have your wedding. They offer a list of preferred caterings with my company being one of them, Chefs Choice Catering-

ADC
    Mercantile Building also know as the Center
    French Park
    Ault Park
    Alms Park
    Glendale Lyceum
    Anderson Center
    Weidmean Hill Mansion
    Newport Aquarium
    Green Acres
    Music Hall
    Enchanted Villages

I hope this helped. Good luck with the planning!

kristie.mcgraw@kroger.com

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards