Nebraska-Omaha

Reasonable Photographers in Omaha Area?

I'm getting married in November and i am yet to find a photographer!  It seems like no one can even suggest one to me, so it's very difficult, i've looked at a lot of websites but i'm not finding much.  I would like it to be somewhat rea$onable as well, i understand they are my wedding photos and i will cherish them forever so i'm open to any suggestions. 

Re: Reasonable Photographers in Omaha Area?

• edited December 2011
    We are using Allure Photographic from Omaha. Good luck.
  • efujanefujan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Ottemann Photography from Nebraska City.  They're extremely reasonable in my mind (at least for all the reproduction rights I thought they were), and so far have been good to work with.  We're taking E-pics in 2 weeks.

They're a husband/wife team, we thought they were so nice in our initial meeting with them, learned that they're fairly new to doing photography, but seem extra eager to work with us to make everything very special.  They've done about 6 or 7 weddings so far this year, so I think by the time ours rolls around in Sept, they'll totally have found their groove/rhythm.  You can just do a search for them in Facebook, they've posted a little bit of their work.

Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • StephB22StephB22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Julie Branyan Photography from Omaha. Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer isn't available (but she's wonderful) that month, but I know of a reasonably priced photographer who does a beautiful job
    Her name is Katina Kimbril (or something like that).  If you have facebook, just look up Katina K Photography.
  • edited December 2011
    check out christine mcguigan!! We will take our e-pics in a few months, but she has plenty of pictures on her website and blog :)
  • klkoesterklkoester member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer is Lisa Orsi and and she does any amazing job and is reasonable. She did our engagement pictures, save the date, invites and programs. Her website is lisaorsi.com
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what your budget is, but we used Lara Hanlon. She is amazing and her work is totally magical. Good luck in your search!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  I'll definitely check them all out!
  • edited December 2011
    Ivy Snow Photography. Their website doesn't show hardly anything..meet with him and see their pics. They're amazing!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Have any of you had experience with James Nedresky as a photographer? I can't seem to find any reviews about him, but his work looks good! 
  • edited December 2011
    Pixels Photography! Simply the best in Omaha.

www.pixels-photo.com
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_reasonable-photographers-omaha-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:6bfa24d6-2120-408d-a5bd-1c6c1adf5007Post:40ab4dbb-7cd5-4f3c-bee0-27ee3f858aba">Re: Reasonable Photographers in Omaha Area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]check out christine mcguigan!! We will take our e-pics in a few months, but she has plenty of pictures on her website and blog :)
    Posted by missy649[/QUOTE]

Ditto this. We just booked her this weekend. We're paying $975 for 8 hours photography and all of our photos edited on a CD. She does amazing work =]
  • Donna_and_TimDonna_and_Tim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out http://www.digitalmemories4u.com/ they do photography and video as well, around $800 with all hig h res photos on disks.
    Good  Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards