Ohio-Cleveland
Options

ST. CLARENCE HALL...

Hello!

So i need some assistance from anyone who has used St. Clarence or has been to a wedding at St. Clarence pavilion in North Olmsted. I was really impressed by the pavilion and my meeting with the catering company, but I am unsure how the No Air Conditioning situation will be for a July 2 wedding next summer. Does anyone have input about this hall, whether good or bad?! Any info will help us make out decision.

Thanks!

Re: ST. CLARENCE HALL...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there this past fall so the heat wasn't an issue. I did know of someone who had their wedding there on a really hot day and I heard is was really hot in there, but the fans weren't on or working so that may have just been the problem.  But I did ask the caterer about the heat and he said it actually stays pretty cool in there. If you keeps the doors closed and the fans he said it doesn't get hot and because of the park right there the trees help with shade. The owner of the catering company, his daughter had her cocktail reception there this past July. I would talk to Ahern about your concerns, they should be able to help you. I got alot of compliments on the place and I loved having my reception there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They just added more fans in the past couple of months.   They only had 3, normal room size ceiling fans for the entire pavilion.  They added 5-6 more.    That should definitely help!  We decided not the chance the potential of a horribly humid day in late July and went with Ahern's Banquet Center (formerly Irish Heritage Center) instead.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards