Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Budget Photographer

I found Frank King that will do 6 hrs for $795, but this was a show special and I'm not sure if I'll be able to book him in time.  Does anyone know of any other photographers that are around this price and have good quality photos?  Any links/names would be great! Thanks!

Re: Budget Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely, absolutely recommend Solas Photography.  They are a husband and wife team, and they are fantastic!  Look into them ASAP.  They are very affordable, and they fill up fast!  I'm sure a lot of other brides on here will tell you to look into them as well!
  • Options
    cmng2703cmng2703 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Frank King for our wedding as well. We saw him at a show as well and didnt book him that day. We went and met with him at a later time, and mentioned the special and he gave us that special price. He is really flexible when it comes to stuff like that! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend the Virgina and Tim Carden (Carden's photography).  They were reasonably priced.  We booked them for our wedding.  They did our engagement pictures a few months ago, and they came out spectacular! :) Gluck!

Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who works in MD right now as a wedding photographer.  If you'd like, I can give her your contact information and she could contact you about doing your wedding.  If you're interested, email me at thefuturemrslose @ yahoo.com and put photographer as the subject so I know it's not spam.  She does great work and is reasonable!
    Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Adriane from Wraven Designs. My friends used her for their wedding and were very happy. A few of their pictures are on her site. (mountain wedding)She has great rates.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Fresh Photography. Their complete wedding package is $800 and that includes two photographers and the rights to all your photos:
    www.freshphotographypa.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got Frank King's $995 show special package (6 hours, 52 prints, DVD of all images) for $795. He's willing to negotiate!
  • Options
    trishayoung20trishayoung20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try photos by nick http://www.photosbynick.com He did our wedding and a few friends and was totally worth it to spring a few extra $$ on him and his wife. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my girlfriend used Caitlyn Arden Photography out of NEPA and she loved her! All i have is her FB page...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Caitlyn-Arden-Photography/143965465551

But she does great work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards