Florida-Central Florida
Options

Best hairstyle/makeup artist?

I am looking to start doing trial runs. Does anyone have any suggestions as to who I should look into? Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Best hairstyle/makeup artist?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Meghann Davis - She does hair and make up and she's great! I had my trial run in December and she really did a nice job!  I compared her prices to several others and they are right on par!  For the work she does, I feel like she is a great deal!  I might actually go back for a second trial to see one other hairstyle I just found! She is awesome AND she has a sweet personality and is great to work with! :) I highly recommend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree about Meaghann, I'm just about to book her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha, SAME! When I went for the first time for my makeup/hair trial, she was really sick (left the room like 10 times to get sick) but insisted that she continued.  She ended up stopping (which was fine with me because I felt so horrible about how sick she was) and she ended up going to the hospital!!  We just had our second trial and she was better and very energetic!  She is so sweet and now i know for sure that she will be there no matter what!!  You really should contact her.  My hair is so detailed (takes 2 hours to complete) and is going to cost me about similar to the price that Ulta charged me for a simple hair-do for a wedding I was just in.   If I remember, I will post a pic of my hair trail on here for you if it will help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    beckysfbeckysf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well this about cleared it up for me! I've been researching make-up artists and I've heard awesome things about Meghann- this post clinches the deal!! I'm getting her on the phone today...lol Thanks, Becky
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just to throw another name into the mix.......... I used Patricia LeJeune and she was FABULOUS! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her.  Four of my friends and my sister have also used and have nothing but rave reviews about her too.  :)
    jeannie ♥ harry {05.01.10}
    married bio with vendor reviews
    planning bio
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

leslie at studio cara for makeup and melissa or vanessa and stella luca for hair.

honestly, scroll through people's wedding pics and pick out people whose hair and makeup you liked. just because people loved their hair or makeup person doesn't mean they are any good or that they are the best choice for you. good luck!

• Options
    Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jillian Caro and loved her.  Check her out!

http://www.jilliancaro.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards