California-San Diego

Bought my dress!!!

I love it! I saw a picture of it online, sent it to a woman at Demetrios and bought it. It was the first dress I tried on. I loved everything about it! I tried on some other dresses that I picked out just to be sure, and I kept going back to this one. When I put it back on at the end, I just had that feeling and said that it was my dress.

Now, a day later, I'm feeling regret. Should I have tried on more dresses? Gone to other dress shops? Did I sell myself short by buying the first dress I tried on? 

Is this feeling normal? HELP!

Re: Bought my dress!!!

• AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Once you've found it, you've found it.  I bought the first dress I tried on, too.  I tried on only about 5 more at the same store, but went back to that one at the end of the appointment and didn't want to take it off.  I've seen pictures of dresses in magazines that I love, but ultimately, I know I love my dress. 

There will be plenty of dresses that you see that you love, but it shouldn't change the fact that you love the dress you chose, too.  Don't look back, and don't try on anymore!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's totally normal. I bought my wedding dress and was grinning ear to ear when I walked out of the store with it. And then I thought too much about it and was unsure if it was the one or not. I did go try on more dresses afterwards because I would be able to return the dress I had bought. But I'm SO glad I stuck with the original dress. It was definitely "the one" and I'm surprised I was uncertain about it during that time. I'm really glad I stuck with it. Can you go back to the store where you bought it and try it on again? I think you will fall in love with it all over again the next time you put it on.
  • eunicemleuniceml member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which dress did you buy?  I'm looking for a picture of the Jorge Perez de la Habana JP1026, exclusive for Demetrios.  If it's this would, do you mine sharing a picture?
    thank you,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards