Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

The Man

Is it normal for the man to say "Dear you do everything. This is your day."?

Re: The Man

• Options
    My DH was great help while planning our wedding.
  • Options
    In my visits with my married friends, the groom's approach totally varies, and no matter what it is, it will be your ally and your headache, all rolled in one. Some grooms just don't care, so you don't have to fight all the details and you can pick it out without having to bargain and compromise differences, but then the day really is your taste more than the two of you combined, plus you're doing a ton of work while he's playing video games. And he sees it as you both having fun, ha ha. Others are groomzillas. My fiance was in the middle- certain things he really cared about, and some he just left up to me. Sometimes I loved getting to do details, sometimes it drove me crazy to have it left all up to me. For the stuff he cared about,  sometimes I really loved the collaboration, sometimes it was really stressful (like when he hates something your mom loves and you already promised her... then you're in the middle.)

Whatever type of groom you get, work with it and remember how much you love the man in the groom's tux.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards