Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Which wedding band do you like better? Curved or straight?

Tried on wedding bands yesterday and I can't decide if I like curved or straight better!  Any thoughts/opinions?  Thanks in advance!!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Which wedding band do you like better? Curved or straight?

• Options
    Do you plan to wear the band by itself fairly often?  I think that the curved one looks slightly better than the straight one, but might look weird without the E ring.   I have a desk job and never ever remove my E ring, so I chose to go with what looks good as a set, but if I was more active and thought the band would be on its own a good deal of the time I wouldn't want it to look funny.  
  • Options
    Curved looks so natural with your engagement ring.

However, I get what NOLA said...a jeweler actually brought that up when I was shopping for my wedding ring.  I do think the curved looks nice alone, too, though (I tried it myself, though it's not what I went with)
  • Options
    I went with a curved band as it looks better with my e-ring. I never wear the band alone. 

I voted for the curved band!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I have 2 curved bands because a straight one didn't fit properly with my e ring.  I think the curved one looks better.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think the curved will be the most comfortable in the long run (as well as the fact that I think it looks the best :)
  • Options
    Definitely curved.  I don't like gaps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards