Arizona-Phoenix
Options

HELP!!!!!

Well let me start by saying i'm scared. This will be my first and his thrid marriage.  We plan to get married July 4, 2013 which is a thrusday. Are colors are blk, wht and apple. We want a small wedding but I have a large family. So who should I invite and who should I not? How we meet is difficult. We also want to have are wedding at a chruch. I NEED ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GIVE. THANX.

Is it tacky 2 want 2 go 2 a buffet for dinner after the wedding?

Re: HELP!!!!!

• Options
    CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think you should invite the president, an Elvis impersonator and maybe Mr. Spock, but only if you are having a vegan wedding.

Seriously.  Not knowing you, it's pretty much impossible to tell you who to invite.  If you want a small church wedding with just your immediate families, followed by dinner at a local buffet -- okay, cool.  Do that.  It's not what I would do (or did), but it's perfectly valid if it works for you, your FI and your families.  Just don't do something lame like invite your entire extended family to the church wedding and then say "Okay, thanks for the gifts!  See you at Grandpa's 80th birthday party next year!" while heading out to dinner with a few favorites.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards