So after me being in tears 2 weekends ago because nothing seemed to be going right with wedding planning, I had a good weekend!
1) My dress came in!! But, still have to wait 2 weeks for my alterations because there were like no appointments. Kinda annoying, but what you can do? They reassured me they would have everything done on time.
2) Fiance and I hung out with his best man (the one that wasn’t sure if he would make the wedding now because he is pretty sure he is losing his job and couldn’t travel). BUT, he said “I will be there, I need to make it work”. He is pretty flaky, but I told him he gave me his word and I am holding him to that.
3) Almost have the guys suits together
4) Finalized on my wedding band and ordering it this week. Fiance said “let’s look one more time” because mine was almost double the budget. I looked, but nothing compares so it’s a go with my band!
5) Still waiting on RSVPs that were due two weeks ago +. We have narrowed it down to just 4 more people (from 20) to hear back from. If I don’t hear back by this coming weekend, they are not coming. I’ve given ample time and it’s just rude to not return the rsvp OR the two voicemails my fiancé left.
6) My bachelorette party is this coming weekend!!! Going to Atlantic City Sat morning to hit the beach, then dinner, gamble & dancing in the evening. I need a mental break, so excited~