Indiana

photo booth

Hi all!

So I would LOOOVE to have a photo booth at my wedding.  I am getting married in New Harmony, IN (close to Evansville).  Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can rent a photo booth and how much it would cost??  Or maybe another option for something fun (and less costly)?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Re: photo booth

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Louisville and there are two great companies here who would probably travel:  Snapshot Photo Booth and Mag Photo Booth.  A lot of photogs are also setting this up as part of the reception, so check with your photog too. 
  • edited December 2011
    I booked with Mag photo and got a great deal on groupon!  I was also really impressed with say cheese when I saw them @the bridal show.
  • edited December 2011
    I am looking for a photo booth too!  Did you find anyone?  I think this would be neat rather than buying favors and having a boring "traditional" guestbook.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey gals..Please check into my photobooth business at photovillephotobooth.com.  We just opened last year and have designed our booth to be elegant, roomy, and fun.  We have tons of props, and we custom build the scrapbook on site using your wedding colors.  Make sure to check out the video on the website.  We are out of Boonville, In and have already been to New Harmony.  We travel anywhere.
  • cjspencer35cjspencer35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seems like a lot of people are making their own. I'm sure this would be MUCH cheaper, if you aren't heart set on having an actual booth.  You can hang a fabric backdrop somewhere and set out different props.  The original idea was to set out polaroid camera and have guests put the photos into the guestbook/scrapbook.  Polaroid film is hard to come by now, but you could still have a disposable set out and put them in the book yourself.  Or even have a friend be the designated photographer.  If you don't like the idea of a scrapbook, you can also put digital pictures into a really nice little photobook.  Try shutterfly.com.  Affordable, great quality.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards