Arizona-Phoenix

Vendor reviews (with grades in honor of my teacher-ish-ness)

HI ladies! My handsome husband (man I love saying that) and I got married on 10/10 in a beautiful blur of awesome. I wanted to get some vendor reviews up sooner but honeymooning took precedence! :)

Venue/DOC: Tre Bella/Kim  A
In a word...AMAZING! The venue looked exactly as I'd pictured and I got so many compliments on the smoothness of the day. Kim was such a help through the whole process and she made sure that I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding.

Centerpieces: Blume  B
Really nice ladies with some serious talent. My centerpieces were actually flowerless (serious family allgergy) but no one felt like we'd skimped since they were so beautiful. Delivery was so smooth I never even saw them, it was like the centerpieces just magically appeared. They were a little pricey (which is why I wound up doing my own bouquets.)

Transportation: Aloha Limos  A
Super nice driver! We got exactly the vehicle we wanted all decked out in Just Married signs. He even stopped at a starbucks for us on the way to the airport at 6am. The booking was easy and the lady who scheduled seemed genuinely excited for our event! The vehicle was spotless and we were so happy

Cake: Phoenix Cake Company  A
YUM! My cake was lovely, even prettier than the inspiration pic I brought. Everyone had two or three slices so they could try all the different flavors because they were so good.

DJ: Premier Audio (Tre Bella's house DJ)  D
They seemed nice in our initial meet, but there was no follow up. We hadn't finalized our song choices but the DJ never verified. My processional song was not the instrumental version I requested (so did not want to walk down the aisle to someone singing) and my husband and I wound up being introduced at the reception to the one song we asked him NOT to play. Also, he was not a "master of ceremonies" like we thought we were getting. I spent my evening trying to get my family and friends dancing because the DJ didn't engage them at all. It was so bad that 90% of my guests were gone a half hour before the reception was even scheduled to end. This was the only disappointing part of the whole day.

Rehearsal: Joe's farm grill   A
What a great place for a large group with kids! We had a rehearsal breakfast and they were super accomodating! They worked out a great system for us all to order and get our meals, the food was delish, and the grounds were immaculate.

Re: Vendor reviews (with grades in honor of my teacher-ish-ness)

• edited December 2011
    I can't believe you picked honeymooning over giving us reviews!  =o

Heehee!

Nice list of reviews there!  I'm sorry the DJ was disapointing, but it sounds like overall, you had a great day, and at the end... you're married!  YAY!

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    Congrats and thanks for the reviews!
  • edited December 2011
    We just reserved our limo with Aloha Limos. Glad to see you gave them an A. Were the Just Married signs something extra you had to pay for or included, but you just had to request them? Or something you (or groomsmen) did on your own?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nycegrrl99nycegrrl99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The just married signs were something we asked for. I think normally they're an additional charge because they also come with red carpet service and champange and such. We didn't need those things so they just threw the signs in for us. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards