Rhode Island
Options

MOB Dress

So my mom has been freaking out about finding her dress for my wedding.  We actually started looking for hers before finding mine.  It turns out she hated the dresses she wore to all of my siblings weddings.

She is plus size so we have an appointment with Ana's Bridal in Providence--has anyone been there before?  Do they have a good selection?  Any other options--we have been to Helene's and Wishing Well already.

Re: MOB Dress

• Options
    Dress shopping is hard. There is a place in North Providence that specializes in plus size gowns. I think it is called Botchelli's (sp) or something like that.
  • Options

I was going to second Botcellis.The girl there is really nice.

I';m not sure how much you want to spend but when my mom was larger (she recently lost 85 lbs) she used to find good plus sized stuff at La Botega.

www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    Ladies, thanks so much!  We went to Botticelli's yesterday--Jan was amazing and my mom had so many to choose from she was stuck--it was great and we came out with dress, shoes, and a purse.  YEAH!!
  • Options
    I'm so happy it worked out!  I always hear such good things about that shop so it is nice to know that they are continuing to provide great service!
  • Options
    try boticellis on Mineral Spring Ave.....they cater to plus size woman and are fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards