Tennessee
Options

Chattanooga weddings

Does anyone have suggestions for a wedding/reception site in Chattanooga that won't break the bank? We're just getting started and would love an ideas.

Re: Chattanooga weddings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can always go to Pigeon Forge. Some places offer some pretty reasonable package deals.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Joannah16Joannah16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI!

I have been to a couple of receptions in chattanooga, one place i really liked is The Mill. It is a beautiful brick building. It is off main street. Also if you are looking for an outside area you can rent out miller plaza for the night. Miller plaza is the more reasonable prized location but it also is 95 degrees outside. Hope this helps:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

I'm getting married at the General Woods Inn in Rising Fawn, GA. It's only about 40-45 minutes from downtown Chattanooga. Their prices are very reasonable. They do wedding + receptions. They have an all inclusive package. Photographer, cake, dj, and reception flowers are all included in the price. It's a family run business and they have been so easy to work with. It's a beautiful area and I really recommend googling them. I can't say enough good things about them. Good luck!   Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I just got married in Chattanooga... well really  Soddy Daisy.  If you don't mind the little bit extra of a drive, Camp Dixie was where my wedding was and it was beautiful and cheap.  Also Chester Frost park has a pavillion that is even cheaper than Camp Dixie and can hold up to 400 people.  Let us know what you pick!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having the same problem, but so far I have come across:

The Chattanooga Wedding Chapel
    The Dent House
    Mountain Oaks Wedding Chapel
    Tennessee River Place

Though the last one I priced was rather high (in my opinion).. :)

Just a few ideas - let us know what else you consider!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My reception is at Warehouse Row.  Its in the shopping center but they have a separate room just for events.  It is beautiful and they are great to work with.  Contact Jennifer Mingola in the managemnt office.  The price is not bad for the space and there are very few limitations and requirements. 
  • Options
    JeannieT123JeannieT123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about doing it at a hotel?? I work for one and they are typically cheaper.. Just depends on how amny people are attending the event.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards