New Jersey

Dress Shops

Does anyone know of any wedding dress stores in Northern NJ that allow you to take pics in the dresses?  I went to one today - I Do, I Do, in Morristown and really liked that they actually took pics and emailed them to you.  Does anyone know of any other places that allow you to take pictures?

Thanks!!
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress Shops

• Elizabeth Johns in morristown

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_dress-shops?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:049dd4ea-2ec6-4c7d-ab71-3565db295f67Post:333811b4-6425-4c82-a319-b2a3922ed95a">Dress Shops</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of any wedding dress stores in Northern NJ that allow you to take pics in the dresses?  I went to one today - I Do, I Do, in Morristown and really liked that they actually took pics and emailed them to you.  Does anyone know of any other places that allow you to take pictures? Thanks!!
    Posted by tee0715[/QUOTE]
  • You can take pics at East West Bridals.  They are very good!
  • Most of the places I checked out allowed me to take pictures actually...East West Bridal, Group USA, Helen Bohn, Hollywood Bridal, and Russell's Bridal.  I know that Park Ave Bridal and Bijou Bridal don't allow pictures which is partially why I didn't really enjoy my experiences there.  It was definitely nice to look back and compare your favorites.
  • All of the stores I went to in Morris, Hunterdon and Sussex counties had no problem with me taking pictures (I Do I Do in Morristown, Nan Romano in Bedminster, Bella Sposa in Denville, Liz Clinton in Andover, Three Graces and Laces and Beads both in Lebanon, etc.). I also went to Park Ave Bridal in Verona and they did not allow me to take even one picture of a dress I really liked (and it was a private collection design so I couldn't even find a picture online). Agree with Jujubees that I did not enjoy my experience there and felt like they were hustling me (the whole if you buy your dress today, you'll get 15% off). Sorry, neither my mom or sister was with me that day and if you won't even let me take a picture, there's no way I'm buying from you!
    Valerie512
  • Thanks ladies.

I am going to Bijou next Saturday.  I am nervous about going there since they don't allow pictures.  I think I may check out East West. 

Thanks for the info!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Every store I went to did not allow pictures, if that helps - Something Special in Wyckoff, Jaehee Bridal in Englewood, and Mark Ingram Atelier in NYC.

I also went to David's Bridal, and they did allow photos.

I agree - it was very difficult to remember which dresses I liked. I have a pretty good memory, and made mental note of each designer and style number as I put on/took off each dress. But, it was difficult!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• This is weird bc EVERY shop I went to aside from Kleinfeld's and Bijou let me take pictures including Jaehee. I will say this though....taking pictures kind of made it worse bc EVERYONE has a different opinion on each dress and it made me second guess every dress. I actually ended up buying the one dress I have no pictures in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_dress-shops?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:049dd4ea-2ec6-4c7d-ab71-3565db295f67Post:0f765af2-aba8-40b4-8749-880979777cfa">Re: Dress Shops</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is weird bc EVERY shop I went to aside from Kleinfeld's and Bijou let me take pictures including Jaehee. I will say this though....taking pictures kind of made it worse bc EVERYONE has a different opinion on each dress and it made me second guess every dress. I actually ended up buying the one dress I have no pictures in.
    Posted by gelaine22[/QUOTE]

<div>Jaehee let me take pictures after I bought it. To be fair, I didn't ask flat out, but when I decided to buy it, they then said, "Yey! Take a picture of yourself in it" and I got the idea that since I purchased it, then and only then could I photograph (I had two visits there and this was at the 2nd visit)</div><div>
    </div><div>The others had signs and definitely did not allow photos.</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Lace and Beads in Lebanon, NJ. They are awesome!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards