New York-Long Island

harbor links country club

anyone have any experience with harbor links cc? Anyone ever go to a wedding there  or  taste the food ? appreciate all comments thanks

Re: harbor links country club

• edited December 2011
    I almost booked it.  I had a tasting- it was good. The food was presented beautifully.  In the end, my now-husband thought the main room was not fancy enough (he hated the plaid curtains) and we thought that other places offered a more extensive menu.  I actually felt bad not booking there because they had been so nice to us!  I loved the idea of the outdoor ceremony and the tent, but I did agree about the way the room looked and the amount of food.  I'm sure we could have upgraded the amount of food, but we were on a pretty tight budget. 

I also liked that it was sort of "out of the way" and not a place everyone had been to a million times.  (Ironic, because I got married at Fox Hollow!)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • dcota82dcota82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to be getting married there this summer.  I have never been to a wedding there before myself, however, I know a few people that have and all have had not one bad thing to say.  They are also all very nice to deal with and easy to speak to when trying to work out exactly what you want.  I have been dealing with Jeanine and she's been great!   Hope this helps and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards