California-Los Angeles
Options

Good things do happen....

So yesterday I went in for my usual dental cleaning..everyone at the dental office are always so sweet to me Laughing

So I noticed they had some type of whitening promotion going on...I asked my hygienist about it and she gave me her honest opinion n thought I shouldn't spend the $ because she honestly thought buying toothpaste would be good enough for me...

Everyone gave me hugs as they said next time we see you u'll be Mrs.M Laughing and off they went to an office meeting

FAST FORWARD...

As I'm driving home from work my cell rings and its' the dental office and the receptionist greets me and tell me I have to tell you something I'm like huh? and yes like well remember we were having an office meeting after lunch...i'm like  "YES" she like well we were talking about you and the wedding and the dr and all us would like to gift you a whitening package for your wedding so come in before you wedding and you'll have some pearly whites for the wedding!!!!

my mouth dropped and I screamed of happiness I could NOT believe it!!!!! They are gifting me a whitening package!!!! I was sooo happy I started dancing!! lol

I had to share my good news Laughing 

Re: Good things do happen....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards