California-Los Angeles

Vintage Windows For Sale (Wood)

I have some awesome salvage windows for sale.

They're 60" tall and 36" wide. The panes are 13" tall and 10" wide. They're big windows!

They'd be great for writing on, because you have lots of room.

They're perfect for a rustic, shabby chic wedding because you can write your seating chart on them. Or your program, or the menu... the possibilities are endless!

(The first 2 pictures are of the windows for sale, the last one shows you how you can use them. They're great because you won't have to use two windows like in the last picture. You can fit everything onto one!)

Re: Vintage Windows For Sale (Wood)

• how much? pls email me at erin.c.buckley@gmail.com
  • Hi, how much are these windows?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_vintage-windows-for-sale-wood?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:13b88fcd-3e8c-4d79-bfaa-5900aea97676Post:6df9248d-2c51-4136-8a9a-2db211098229">Vintage Windows For Sale (Wood)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have some awesome salvage windows for sale. They're 60" tall and 36" wide. The panes are 13" tall and 10" wide. They're big windows! They'd be great for writing on, because you have lots of room. They're perfect for a rustic, shabby chic wedding because you can write your seating chart on them. Or your program, or the menu... the possibilities are endless! (The first 2 pictures are of the windows for sale, the last one shows you how you can use them. They're great because you won't have to use two windows like in the last picture. You can fit everything onto one!)
    Posted by Daphne Descends[/QUOTE]
  • Hi!

Sorry girls. The Knot did not tell me that I had response posts.

I'm asking $75 for the windows.

Thanks! Here is my e-mail if you want to contact me: smashpmpkin@hotmail.com
  • Still have some available
  • Only 2 windows left!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards