Military Brides
Options

Does anyone..

watch my big fat gypsy wedding?? holy cow - i think its an awesome show - but how do those girls walk in those dresses!!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Does anyone..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have seen it maybe once or twice. Not a fan of it. The dresses are over the top though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I enjoy the show every once in a while. They said some of the girls get bruises on their hips from carrying the skirts, and they almost make it into a competition to see who get the bigger bruises because then their dress was the biggest. It's insane. It is a guilty pleasure show though! 
    She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The show is something else. I was watching the marathon yesterday, these 17 year old girls were telling the camera crew their criteria for a husband. The second or third thing they said was "One that doesn't beat me." Which is really sad to me. I also don't agree with the fact that they marry off their children so young.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I like seeing the different cultures - it's interesting to me how they are raised and how they 'traditionally' do things. I think it's insane how big those dresses get, I can't imagine how heavy they are! I couldn't imagine being married at 17 either or marrying my child off so young. I can't imagine having 'criteria' that consists of 'one who doesn't beat me' - that is pretty sad, and sad that it still exists so commonly.
    It's definitely a guilty pleasure show, and it's definitely extreme.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    divinemsbeedivinemsbee member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am obsessed with this show. It's fascinating and awful all at once.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards