Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Lighting?

Hey, did any of you use or are using lighting in your wedding? I want a tree branch gobo design and 8 pinlights but it's $$$!
Wondering if someone knows of a good and less expensive place. DJ (LeForce) didn't have enough pinlights for my wedding.

btw, siggy has a couple of my e-pics taken 2 weeks ago
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Lighting?

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did not have lighting because of the cost.  It just wasn't in the budget and my DH felt it was totally unnecessary--no matter how much I tried to convince him otherwise!

I think lighting is one of those things that is great if you have the budget for it and if not, it's not the end of the world.
  • winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had lighting at our wedding and it totally transformed the space into something different, and FANTASTIC!!! It is extremely expensive, but now that I've seen the final picture(our wedding was almost two weeks ago), one of the best things we spent on. We used Beyond and had uplighting around the space, paper lanterns over our big open area and our cake had pin spotting on it.
  • LoverBean27LoverBean27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Beyond for our wedding in March and lighting is pricey, but like pp said it does transform the space.
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards