December 2012 Weddings
Options

12-15-12 Brides!

It's only 5 days til our 1 year countdown begins! Anyone else getting excited/nervous/antsy!?

What have you gotten done? Where are you in the planning? Anyone got their dress yet?!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: 12-15-12 Brides!

• Options
    I know I can't wait!!!!!! We got little decisions made like: centerpieces, dessert, menu, a few decoration ideas, invitations, sending save the dates between Jan & March, groomsmen attire, my dress(!), and are finalizing bridesmaid dresses. We are looking at a venue at the moment but no decision made on that. How about you?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We say we're overacheivers. lol. Because we had an orig. date of 6.16.2012 but pushed it b/c I wanted a winter wedding :) We have a Venue, and it was like a package deal so we only had to book our own photographer and videographer, which we have the videographer already. We're still deciding on a photographer. I bought my dress in October at the Brides Against Breast Cancer  I just put it on for the first time since October yesterday and I love it more than I did the first time! We're lagging on our honeymoon plans though--do you have any?
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I am getting so excited!

I have my venue, DJ and photographer right now.  I'm going dress shopping for the first time in early January and we are taking our engagement pics for the save the dates in early January.  We are pretty confident about wanting to go to Couples Resort in Ocho Rios for our HM but we can't book more than 330 days out.    Hopefully the flights are too expensive for Christmas at that time. 

What are you doing for centerpieces? That's my next to-do since all the Christmas things are in the stores right now. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing a wreath (since I don't want flowers and I love the smell of pine!) Inside of the wreath will be three different sized mason jars with "snow" and tealights in them, very simple, it will look something like this

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/alara_ashwood/christmas-centerpiece-600x450.jpg

but with a wreath around it and three different sized jars. . .. I didn't want flowers so this was perfect for us :)

Our runner up was this:
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/alara_ashwood/ideas-for-cheap-wedding-centerpieces-christmas.jpg
  • Options
    Let the Chaos Begin! :)
  • Options
    1 year to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So exciting!! i cant wait
  • Options
    I just joined you guys officially!  Just booked our vene for 12/15/12!  

So excited!
  • Options
    I have the church booked for 12/15/12 but still working on the venue!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards