California-Orange County
Options

Cheap Catering Idea's or Person's

Does anyone have any idea's to help save money for food at a reception or know of anyone cheap around the San Bernardino mountain's in California. I would really like the help.

Re: Cheap Catering Idea's or Person's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have any idea's to help save money for food at a reception or know of anyone cheap around the San Bernardino mountain's in California. I would really like the help.
  • Options
    Sarah0335Sarah0335 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You will probably have better luck if you post on your local board.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_cheap-catering-ideas-persons?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:6ed782a8-8875-4f6d-b420-47fb6f272bebPost:4cc79fd0-7163-4647-8a6a-b3d32457a7ce">Re: Cheap Catering Idea's or Person's</a>:
    [QUOTE]You will probably have better luck if you post on your local board.
    Posted by Sarah0335[/QUOTE]

This. And if your budget is really tight, you should consider doing an early afternoon wedding followed by an appetizer and desert reception.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm going to use either Woodranch or Lucille's BBQ. They both have really great comfort food for about $25 or less a person. It is buffet style and they can even cook on site if you wanted. Not sure what type of food you were interested in. Good luck!
  • Options
    My FI's brother did Newport Rib Company for their wedding and everyone loved it. Your best bets are BBQ, Italian or Mexican. They seem to be the cheapest feeding in bulk. But that's just my opinion based on parties I've hosted.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards