California-Orange County
Options

Ceremony Location

Hi Knot Community!  I am having a difficult time finding a church to get married in.  I am Catholic and my fiance is Christian, so we are not members at any church currently.  We have decided to have a non-Catholic Ceremony, but am having a difficult time finding a beautiful church as well as a welcoming one.  Our reception is in Huntington Beach.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Ceremony Location

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh and Also, we have about 300 people....yikes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there, I can't help you with the venue but if you are looking for a photographer then I would love for you to look at my work www.freshinlove.com
    Cheers and chat soon,
    Melissa

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried First Christian Church in HB?  We are having our wedding & reception in HB as well but chose to have both at a local country club.  Maybe try a google search for Huntington Beach churches?  We go to church in Costa Mesa now but we used to attend First Christian. They have a pretty large sanctuary which would accomodate your guest size.

If anything, you could call and even ask one of the local churches for suggestions that might be close to your reception venue. Also try asking your reception site for suggestions on local churches.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards