South Carolina
Options

Vendor Review!!!

Hey ladies! Our wedding was September 4th, so I figured I'd finally post a vendor review. Hopefully it helps somebody!

Venue - Upcountry History Museum: A+
Such an amazing venue. It looks gorgeous in all of our pictures, and working with Kathy couldn't have been easier. I literally have no complaints.

DJ - Life of the Party: A-
Honestly, we were a little disappointed. It almost seemed like Robert was having a bit of an off night. Don't get me wrong, he did a great job and kept the party going, but he didn't play the WP entrance song so we came in to what seemed like awkward silence, and he took requests even though we specifically asked him not to. But they weren't requests for songs that I despise, so I'm not complaining too much.

Caterer - Bagatelle: A
My only complaint is that Francois wasn't there and didn't tell me he wouldn't be there. I will say though that who he sent did an absolutely amazing job, and we had no complaints at all about them.

Photographer - Blue Mountain Photoworks: A+
I can't say enough good things about them. Not only are the pictures fantastic, Jason and his wife were freaking amazing - she's the one who ended up bustling my dress! I think we would have been a little lost without them (especially since my DOC just decided to not do anything I had asked her to do o_O).

Cake - Art Eats Bakery: A+
Let me start by saying I don't really like cake. I LOVED this cake. We did chocolate fudge, vanilla and marble. I wish we had done just chocolate fudge. It was sooooo good. And it looked amazing.

Flowers - Denise at Publix: A+
I gave her essentially free reign and the flowers were gorgeous. She used to work at the Biltmore for a reason.

Ceremony Music - Trio 864: A+
We had a cello and violin and it sounded so good. Laura was really easy to work with, too.

Obviously, overall, I was quite pleased with all our vendors. :-)

ETA: Just realized I probably should have mentioned everything was in Greenville. :-P
Anniversary

Re: Vendor Review!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards