Colorado

Photographers In colorado springs

Re: Photographers In colorado springs

• edited December 2011
    Brian Markham (Markham Photography) is out of Denver.  He's coming up to Cheyenne for my wedding, and Colo Spgs is closer, isn't it? 

But his prices are decent for his skill, especially compared to some others.
  • edited December 2011
    Real Photography
    www.realphotography.com

A lot of people have used them, they do a great job but they just weren't quite our style, but I do like their work.
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Rene Tate! She is beyond incredible!!
  • edited December 2011
    we used Candid photography.  They were great to work with and great pictures!
    www.candidphotos.org
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Pictures Dunrite is who we chose. I love his work and he is reasonably priced. There is also Johnny Wilson Photography. His work is great too, but he is a little more expensive. They are both in the Wedding Companies. 750 Garden of the Gods Road.
  • ekurtenbekurtenb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rene Tate! We interviewed one other photographer but when we met Rene... it just felt right! She's an awesome person and does an amazing photos! We just had our engagement pics taken last month, they're still on the first page of her blog. Can't wait to see our wedding pics this fall!
  • edited December 2011
    Another vote for Real Photography!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I also vote Rene Tate! She did our E pics and Wedding pics. She's so friendly, dependable and talented. Her second shooter Jesie is also very wonderful.
  • edited December 2011
    Life Moments Photograhy by Marie Travels to Colorado Springs.

http://www.lifemomentsphotographybymarie.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HannahBrombalHannahBrombal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kevin and Katie Hulett.  They live in Utah but will travel anywhere in the midwest for a flat rate.  They have AWESOME style and seem really great to work with from the little I've talked to them - www.kevinhulett.com
  • SpunkchinSpunkchin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cayton Photography
  • edited December 2011
    I used A&A photography and I know they travel.  I also photograph weddings wherever in Colorado.  (www.avant-photo.com) It really depends on your style and budget.  Make sure you meet with the photographer(s) so you can make sure you get along.  What somebody mentioned about just "clicking" with the photographer is really important.  Good luck to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards