New Jersey
Options

Bridal Shower Locations - Northern/Central Any ideas? BYOB's?

Looking for bridal shower places - affordable - good food and maybe even a BYOB. Let me know if anyone has recommendations! Thank you!

Re: Bridal Shower Locations - Northern/Central Any ideas? BYOB's?

• Options
    My bridesmaids threw me a shower at Ecco Bistro in Somerset. It was BYOB and the food was FANTASTIC!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just had my sister's shower at Giovanna's in Plainfield.  It was $25pp ++ for a 4-course seated lunch.  Everyone loved the food.  They charged us by the bottle of wine and pitcher of sangria, so we just paid for what we drank.  We only drank half of one bottle of wine, and they only charged us for half, which I thought was really nice.  It was easy dealing with them too.  I would definitely recommend it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Check out Bona Vita Osteria in Summit and Pamir in Morristown. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I highly recommend Bistro Seven Three in Bernardsville.  Fantastic food, BYOB, and we loved the atmosphere.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Clubs like the Elks, the Knights of Columbus, etc & firehalls are great, cheap places for showers. 
  • Options
    Mine was at Lou Caas in Edison. It was BYOB and was really good. My sister made a vat of sangria...lol

Also, Vincenzo's in Middesex and Ciao Bello are really good and reasonable. 
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards