Maine

its come and gone,worth all the hard work!!!

hey ladies, thanks for all the well wishes ! it was everything i wanted and more.nothing i would change! i havent had time to offically post pictures since i got home from ski esta last night . now im in the airport without kids!  in nc waiting for our plane to take us to sandals royal bahamain!  if u guys have facebook, carol savage (our photographer, and a damn good one if i may add) as put a few sneak peak photos up and more will be up around wed on the website, the password is amanda. ill post more details later as my plane is about to board! :)  

Re: its come and gone,worth all the hard work!!!

• edited December 2011
    Have a great honeymoon Amanda!!!!  Congratulations!!!
    Married 9.4.11
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So happy to hear that your wedding went well and that it was everything you hoped!! Enjoy your honeymoon! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just saw the sneak peak! Oh man, you looked gorgeous! I love your gown. What a beautiful wedding. So happy for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • amshaw1amshaw1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awwwwwww  So glad you had a great time!!! I can't wait to see pics!! I couldn't find the sneak peak but I'll check your photogs site when they come up.  Have an awesome honeymoon! 
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    amshaw - If you go to Carol's wall (not the photos) she has it posted as a sneak peak from the weekend.

I seriously got chills from the last picture.  Absolutely stunning with the ginormous window as the backdrop.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • amshaw1amshaw1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I was lost.

It looks awesome........ you look SO pretty!  And yes, that last pic is amazing.  Can't wait for more!

-Amy
  • ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous pictures! Congratulations! Enjoy your honeymoon! :D

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looked so beautiful, was that your daughter sleeping, she's cute! love that last pic!  Have a great honeymoon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards