May 2013 Weddings
Options

This made me laugh!

Right or wrong, I am a registry creeper.  I don't know why, but I love checking up on it.  Our first gift was recently purchased from it and I just had to laugh.  People are so incredibly random.  The first gift?

One of each type of wine glass
Measuring spoons
Ice Cube tray

No apparent rhyme or reason!  Guess they picked what they liked! =)

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
--Audrey Hepburn

My Bio

Re: This made me laugh!

• Options
    Nice! 

I am a hardcore registry stalker as well. My shower was last weekend so I suspect not much more will be purchased from it going forward. The first gift from ours was a toaster :)

• Options
    My FI is trying to keep me from ours.....what i find weird is BBB has stuff on there that we didn't register for? Not sure if they just let other people add things on there or what....it shows we didn't request it but it was bought.  Not that i'm complaining because someone bought us a really nice serving set to go with our silverware, but it also has some shrinking garden hose on there?  Not sure about that one!
    Wedding Countdown TickerLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Love the completely random list :)
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Th first things bought off of ours (at the same time) were a wok and a wine decanter....super random. I've only had one gift shipped to my house so far (my shower is March 23), and that was all 8 sets of the casual place settings we had chosen!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards