Michigan-Detroit
Options

Videographer

Hey gals!

Does anyone know where I can find a videographer that is reasonable priced? It just occured to me the other day that I'd really like to hire one but our budget is pretty stretched pretty thin as it is. 

For those of you who are already married. Did you hire one? Was it worth it?

I appreciate all the help! =)

Re: Videographer

• Options
    We used Mike Staff Productions for DJ and video. I think video was around $1,300 as part of the dual service package.

I'm happy we got it. I was not in favor of it at first because I didn't want to spend the money. But, after the wedding, it was really fun to get the video -- and we had some pretty hilarious or touching things happen that are fun to look back on through video.

I watched it a few times in the first few months after the wedding, but haven't watched it in awhile. I imagine it'll be one of those things we pull out on our anniversary or for our kids to see or something. Definitely glad I have it.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to Videographer:

Hi!  I own D creative, a wedding videography company in the Detroit area. Check out my website www.dcreative.info

We strive for a detail oriented, graceful, personable, and fun video. The Bride & Groom receive a 5-8 minute montage of their special day. We also deliver all footage that didn't make the cut from your wedding day on a hard drive. Perfect for having a night in to enjoy your wedding all over again!

send me a message on my contact page if you're interested. I would love to help capture your wedding!

Natalie

• Options

We are probably using Something Blue Studios. I stumbled across them on Craigslist, and their work seems pretty good. For 500 they do ceremony and reception. We haven't officially booked them yet, but they are who we plan to use. Here's a link to their website, http://sbstudios.weebly.com/index.html

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards