Rhode Island

Florals by Alisa brides willing to share photos?

Hi!

I'm trying to set up some florist meetings for when we're in town next week, and I've read a ton of rave reviews from Florals by Alisa.  I definitely trust the reviews, however, I felt like their website didn't give me as great of a feel for their style as many of the others do.

I'm wondering if anyone who has used them in the past would be willing to point me in the direction of photos of weddings they've done recently? Or, do they have a blog? My fiance and I have a pretty specific idea of what we want in terms of centerpieces and it's a bit 'different' so I just want to see if they've done anything more out of the box before or if it's normally just straight flowers. 

Thanks in advance!

Re: Florals by Alisa brides willing to share photos?

• Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would HIGHLY reccomend Florals by Alisa!  They were amazing!!  In customer service & product :)

You can check out my photos if you'd like at these two links:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=175974&id=824248221&l=2e82231693

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=175965&id=824248221&l=da1544a83b

You should schedule a meeting with them & they can do a centerpiece trial for you.
  • ayleeaylee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Rachael... Florals by Alisa were awesome.  I highly recommend them.  Here are some photos from my wedding.  The flowers were more gorgeous in person...

• edited December 2011
    I used them too and LOVED LOVED LOVED my flowers.  My teasers are linked here: http://www.melissarobotti.com/blog/?p=1261
    When I met with them, I had just taken an online quiz called "What Bride Are You?" so I printed out the results to bring to them.  That helped them get a feel for the look I was aiming for. 
    I gave them a list of flowers I loved and flowers I hated.  Basically, if they could incorporate the "loves" staying in my budget then I'd be happy but I didn't expect to see ALL of them.  And I flat out did not want to see any of the "hates" - which I didn't. 
    They are awesome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    aylee your flowers were seriously gorgeous!
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• lhoffa221lhoffa221 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU all.  Your flowers are all absolutely beautiful-- they need to update their website with stuff from your weddings!! Will definitely try to schedule a consult with them.

Thanks again!
  • ayleeaylee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Kristina!

lhoffa221... good luck with your florist search. BTW, I live in NY too!
  • lhoffa221lhoffa221 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aylee, there seem to be many of us! I grew up in Portsmouth but have been here since getting out of college.  My fiance and I are moving this weekend though-- out to San Francisco.  Gonna miss this city so much!!! Thanks again for your help!
  • ayleeaylee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow! Good luck with the move!
  • edited December 2011
    I just saw your post about Florals by Alisa and wanted to tell you how much I loved working with them. They were so responsive to everything I asked and very accommodating with the budget. They just put some of my flowers on their website. Their website doesn't do their work justice either. My flowers were so much bigger and nicer than I could've imagined and since they work from home, they dont have overhead like many florists. My bouquet is the 3rd row down towards the right-called purple bridal bouquet. My centerpieces for the reception are on the bottom row, first photo on the left called floating candles over flowers. My cocktail centerpieces are in the same row towards the right called flowers submerged over rocks, and part of the ceremony decoration is right next to it-bouquet hangs on chair. If you want to see the pro pics-feel free to email me emilyacosta@aol.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards