Wedding Reception Forum
Options

directions/sayings for exit sparklers

Im going to have sparklers for the guests for the end of the night, In a french galvanized vase, and I need a tag or something on the vase, to tell the guests what their foor, or used for. Im having country theme, and would love for it to say somewhere, "hillbilly fireworks".. lol so something cute, quirky Please. I need help please.                                                                                        

Visit The Knot!

Re: directions/sayings for exit sparklers

• Options
    oh that's right.. lol i know that.....ha how silly lol
    Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    You should say when and where.

"Hillybilly Fireworks
    11 pm promptly
    Sidewalk outside the front door"

and tape or display near them matches.  On pinterest are a bunch of images of people's sparkler signs and how they affixed their matche TO the sparklers, making it easier for guests to grab and use them. 

• Options
    I'm a little disgruntled that you two didn't get told your ideas were boring like I did in the thread below since you didn't come up with a "cute saying." 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    There are a ton of really cute signs for this on Etsy.  You should check it out.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Addeil, I dont know what your problem is... I didnt say that your wedding was boring, if you would go back to my other post, you will see I told you that, and that I dont understand why you even posted... Your not helping.... I asked for advice... and thats why you post..... not to tell me that I shouldnt worry about cute sayings.. Its what I want... and its my wedding.. shame on you for not being a nice bride, and helping a future bride out...thats what these forums are for, is to help...,. shame on you!!!
    Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_directionssayings-for-exit-sparklers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:533fd799-3708-460d-89ff-f634befc23abPost:429dc687-e132-455b-8546-140a18d065b5">Re: directions/sayings for exit sparklers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Addeil, I dont know what your problem is... I didnt say that your wedding was boring, if you would go back to my other post, you will see I told you that, and that I dont understand why you even posted... Your not helping.... I asked for advice... and thats why you post..... not to tell me that I shouldnt worry about cute sayings.. Its what I want... and its my wedding.. shame on you for not being a nice bride, and helping a future bride out...thats what these forums are for, is to help...,. shame on you!!!
    Posted by daisymai13[/QUOTE]

<div>I responded to you in your other thread. I didn't say you said my wedding was boring, but you did indicate that the way I chose to do my guest book was boring since I didn't have a cute saying. To me THAT was "not nice,' so maybe you should take your own advice. Shame on YOU. </div><div>
    </div><div>And what I said to you wasn't "not nice."  I was simply telling you that it isn't necessary to come up with a cute saying for every little thing. Just because I didn't agree with your need to do this does not make me "not nice." </div><div>
    </div><div>If you want it, that's fine. I'm not saying you're an idiot for wanting to do it; I'm just saying it's not necessary. You seem to want to find "cute sayings" for multiple aspects of your wedding. By telling you this is not necessary, I am trying to save you a little time worrying over it. </div><div>
    </div><div>But you're right. Shame on me for trying to lessen your work load. </div>
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

first-the sparklers probably shouldn't be left out.. bring them out right before your exit.

also i have to agree-cutesy signs all over everything kinda make me wanna barf. i know what to do with a guest book and so will your other guests.

• Options
    tee0715 Thank you, I'll have to go check that out. I forgot all about etsy, and Im on there all the time. Thanks so much. :)
    Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards