Wisconsin
Options

Lambeau Field/pink wedding ideas!!??

Getting married @ Lambeau, however want it to be least packer themed as poss!! I would like to tie some things in perhaps but def want it too be a pink wedding! I need a second color idea for hot pink, some centerpiece ideas and flower ideas/colors!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!

Re: Lambeau Field/pink wedding ideas!!??

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_lambeau-fieldpink-wedding-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:3c859b9f-7b3c-4abb-a7c6-8393e3a8c597Post:9a34a89e-805c-4f5c-8efe-a30eebddc175">Lambeau Field/pink wedding ideas!!??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Getting married @ Lambeau, however want it to be least packer themed as poss!! I would like to tie some things in perhaps but def want it too be a pink wedding! I need a second color idea for hot pink, some centerpiece ideas and flower ideas/colors!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!
    Posted by nikkaslide[/QUOTE]

<div>Wow! That's awesome you're getting married at Lambeau! I hope you get to take pics in the end zone! </div><div>
    </div><div>As for coordinating with hot pink, I'd go with either summer yellows or a neutral of some kind like cream, tan or beige. Google image search "hot pink and yellow wedding" or the same with beige. Tons of ideas instantly. Plus, there's lots of yellow at Lambeau, so all the better to match with your decor! Have fun!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "You're a Disney princess. Girls like you don't go for guys like me." Well, I did. And now, "I do." :)Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    K&NickK&Nick member
    First Comment

Hi Nikka!  I am in Green Bay too, I just PM'ed you some info! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards