April 2012 Weddings

groomsmen gifts

My FI is having a diffcult time deciding what to get his guys. What are some other grooms doing?

Re: groomsmen gifts

• These are some of the gifts that my FI has gotten in:

A decanter, with his intials on the topper.
    A cooler with his initals embroidered on it, filled with beer.
    A fishing back pack and whiskey.(He loves to fish)
    A beer mug from Things Remembered with his nickname lasered, and booze.

HTH
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • My FI is probably getting all of his GMs Microsoft points for Xbox Live. The points les you buy movies/TV shows, things for your game characters, expansion packs, etc. They all pay various games so it would be something they'd all use and enjoy. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • We're lost on this too - we're thinking about personalizing a pocket watch from Things Remembered...but haven't decided on anything solid.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we got all our groomsmen personalized cufflinks
    image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
    image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.
  • My fiance is giving out pens and letter openers with the guys' initials engraved.  I figure that even if they already own pens and letter openers it might be handy to have one at home and one at work, or in different parts of the house.  The last wedding he stood in, my fiance received a Swiss Army knife designed to fit into a credit card slot in your wallet.  He didn't personally like it, but I had never seen one before and I thought it looked like a handy item.

Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • We got out GM personalized signs. Some are bar signs and some are gun ones. You can personalize them depending on what the person's interests are. They are not light up signs they are wooden and we love them. I think they have some one theknot.com otherwise we just googled them and a ton of places came up
  • FI just wanted to get them a gift card... but I like the idea of giving them an actual gift, too.  And I'm not a fan of getting things engraved - not all of them drink beer so much that they would need mugs, they don't wear cufflinks often.. so we wanted something a little more fun and practical.

So, I suggested getting the guys a mustache mug:

It's a fun, "guy"-type of present.. and then maybe put a gift card in it with something else that is little.  They all love sports too so maybe we can throw in a bottle opener/keychain that is of their favorite sports team or something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards