Florida-South Florida
Options

Show me your beach bridesmaids dresses please!

Hi Knotties.  I'm a former knottie from over 5 years ago.  I found these boards very helpful at that time.  I'm now the MOH in my BFF's wedding.  She wants me to pick the dress and I could use some help!  Thanks!

Re: Show me your beach bridesmaids dresses please!

• Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridesmaids all picked their own, I picked color and fabric. They are in my bio under attire

ETA: I saw they aren't exactly beach dresses! sorry! Maybe just check out the brand Jim heljm they have shorter dresses 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I chose Lilly Pulitzer for my girls. They are about the same price of a bridesmaid dress and they scream florida and beach. Here is a picture of my bridesmaids in there dress at the wedding. They got so many compliments and I did to because nobody could believe they had such nice non bridesmaid dresses.

www.lillypulitzer.com

Good Luck

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Henkaa, they are convertible dresses and very flowy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I wanted my girls to wear something "non" bridesmaidy looking.  we are getting married on the intracoastal and our whole wedding is very beachy/nautical... I wanted lilly pulitzer but couldn't find any in this tiffany blue color (plus they are upwards of $300 and all my girls can't afford that), so I found these at nordstrom!! (and they were only $130)  super cute & all the girls love the dress :):)  some even found it on zappos for cheaper so check zappos too they have tons of dresses!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards