New York

Stephen Marsh

We recently hired Stephen Marsh Photography to do our wedding, and my mom is a little worried since he wants all the money up front.  Has anyone used him and can reassure her about that?  If anyone has and wants to post so I  can show her that would be great.  Thanks!

Re: Stephen Marsh

• FutureDondadaFutureDondada member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hm, Ive never heard of him, but that sounds a little weird to me. I'd make sure you have a solid as a rock contract.
    May 2011-December Siggy My favorite registry item.
    (I managed to shatter the glass in our coffee table so we have none!)
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, I do.  I personally am not bothered by it and I don't think its that out of the usual (after all, if you screw them over by not paying, the vast majority of the value IE his time has already been given and he can't take it back).  But it's bothering her, so I was hoping to get a comment here from someone who has used him.  He has rave reviews online.
  • edited December 2011
    I would recommend you ask him for atleast two references. That should be pretty routine, and he should be happy to do that for you. Give them a call, and talk to them, get some info, and then share that with your mom. If for some reason he balks at giving you a "real live" reference, then I would be a little suspicious. It's easy enough to create a million and one online reviews to say whatever you want, but real references go a long way!
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards