Iowa-Des Moines

Fine Dining in DesMoines Area

My FH and I are looking for a fine dining restaurant in the Des Moines area for our reception. We are only expecting a dozen people or so, but want a private room. Anyone have suggestions for a place that preferably has white linen covered tables and tie/jacket required?

I've read about 801 Steak and Chop and it's on the short list to look at.

Other ideas?

Re: Fine Dining in DesMoines Area

• abja45abja45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Centro- jacket not required but would fit right in. You will get great food and service
    Django- same as centro- great private room!
    The Embassy Club- Top of 801 grand (someone would have to be a member of this club- that would include someone that works for Principal)
    Flemings/Joesphs- both high end steak places- have not been to either.
    Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    That does help, it's a start. I don't live in DesMoines so I had no clue what restaurants were available. Thanks!

This thread is still open though, so if anyone else has more ideas, please shot them out there.
  • abja45abja45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Were you the person looking for the hotel suite??  If you feel like you need a Des Moines wedding helper let me know.  I am working with a gal that is great and really affordable.  She will be able to provide great ideas and all you will have to worry about is getting married. 
    I think it is great that you are doing such a small wedding.  You are going to be able to do so many specially things.

• edited December 2011
    I was not looking for a hotel suite, you have my confused with someone else. I think I can handle the specifics myself and my MOH is in Des Moines so she can do a lot to help me out. Thanks though!
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Centro.  That's my husbands restaurant ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Married 10.11.08
    Baby LJ 05.21.10
    TheRookieChef.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards