Texas
Options

Anyone planning in the Texas Panhandle?

Would love to share vendors and ideas with anyone else planning a wedding in the panhandle. I am in Borger, planning my wedding for Dec 2012. Making my own dress and doing ALOT of DIY. Wedding is in Panhandle so that it's not too far a drive for folks coming from Amarillo OR Borger.

Re: Anyone planning in the Texas Panhandle?

• Options
    cydnigracecydnigrace member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I notice you post this a long time ago, but I'm getting married in Amarillo in September. If you still need any help or recommendations, let me know!
  • Options
    bash29bash29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I've just started planning an Amarillo wedding for November 2012.  Like you, I'm doing as much DIY as possible.    
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing a lot of DIY too. Have you chosen your venues yet? I have a feeling the op doesn't come back here much :)
  • Options
    KaciLuskKaciLusk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am here, just had to put wedding planning on hold because MIL passed away. Still planning for Dec 2012. Have a great photographer, but not much else. Making my dress (I hope) not sure about much else.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My condolences to you and your FI for your loss.

I'm practically done with all of my planning, just getting into the details and finalizing everything. What town are you planning to have your wedding in? Or are you still too far out to have that all decided? By the time we get married, our engagement will have lasted only 10 months, so I've had to be on the ball with our planning.

• Options
    KaciLuskKaciLusk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will have our wedding in Panhandle. Hopefully the reception too, still looking for a site. We would do it in Amarillo, but we live in Borger and Panhandle is halfway for people who live in either place. Plus, the little white church there is just perfect for my little cowboy wedding. We are already married. This is our 5th Ann. Conditions did not allow for a wedding when we got married. We were married by the JP at 2pm on a Tuesday. You can read more about my plans at http://kacisramblings.blogspot.com/search/label/Wedding for some reason when you use the label like that it shows the posts backwards, so you may want to start from the bottom.
  • Options
    I just started planning my wedding. I'm from Dalhart. We may end up getting married in Colorado Springs, but we're still looking around. Any gorgeous venues that I should check out around Amarillo??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards