Destination Weddings Discussions

Bachelorette Party

So, I decided I am not going to have a bachelorette party. We live in Orlando but the wedding will be in South Florida and we are only going into town the day before the wedding.

Instead, after the rehearsal dinner I decided that more than anything I just want to curl up on the couch with my 2 younger sisters and watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding! 

I just want to be as rested as possible the night before, as our wedding is at 10:30 am.

What are everyone else's plans?

Re: Bachelorette Party

• I"m not doing a Bach party either. With everything else going on, it was just too much.
  • I am not having a Bacherlorette party either . I did have a bridal shower and me and my bridesmaid went different places together ( just so they could know each other before the wedding).

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not having one either. I honestly felt kind of weird about it since our actual wedding is immediate family + my MOH only. Even with an AHR I just felt kind of strange about it. So, FI BM,MOH, and myself are just going to go out drinking in Puerto Rico the night before our cruise leaves and call it a day. FI turns 30 the week before we leave so I'm toying with the idea of doing a joint bday/bon voyage party the weekend before we leave but he's not really the party type so we'll see what happens.
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I didn't have one either but then again nobody knew lol. I did have our immediate families over for a BBQ, cake, and drinks the day before we left. If you wanted to have one you don't necessarily have to have it the night before. For my first wedding I had mine 2 weeks before my wedding, most of my friends did the same, otherwise it would be like the movie Hangover lol
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards