Texas-Houston

To good to be true?? Help please.

I got an email from www.thatsamorephotography.com saying that I had won several things including videography and dj services.  I just had to book them as my photographer.  The price for all 3 is pretty much to good to be true, so I was wondering if anyone else had recieved anything from them or if anyone had used them.  Thanks so much for any help.

I am posting this on other boards so I am sorry if you see this more than once.  I just don't want to be scamed. 

Re: To good to be true?? Help please.

• GypsySoul01GypsySoul01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I've never received that but I would be wary. If you really want to look into it, I would request the names of the videographer and DJ before I ever agreed to meet with the photographer. Then I would check out those companies to make sure they were legitimate and knowingly participated in this "contest." If all that checks out, then I would research the photographer and see what the reviews look like, are they legitimate, are previous brides happy with their work -- look here and on wedding wire, not at their website and also check the BBB.

If after all of that you find out they are legitimate then I would meet with them to look at their photography and see if you like the style.

My general rule of thumb is that if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Did you enter to win anything within the past few months? I agree with Gypsy... and I have to say it doesnt sound weird to have won photos and that be paired with videography... but to include dj services seems a little odd. Dj's are usually seperate from what I have seen... or they come with the venue. Hmmm... well if you did win, maybe thats why the price is so good? Or maybe they are a new company trying to build their portfolio? I would look into their 'experience' and see if you like their work. If it is legit, CONGRATS!! :)
    ~Happy Wife.... Happy Life~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards