North Carolina

ECU Pirate Bride

Is it crazy that I want a beautiful wedding cake to fit my tiffany theme and I also want an ECU pirate cake as the groom cake? Might now match my colors but I think it would be cool.
Photobucket

Re: ECU Pirate Bride

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You mean like this:  http://ow.ly/i/1d6G ?

The ECU Alumni Association CEO tweeted that photo a couple days ago.

I think the groom's cake is a good place for this if you want to include it somewhere.  Are you planning to use the groom's cake at the rehersal dinner or during the reception?

Does your FI want a Pirate cake as the Groom's cake?
  • edited December 2011
    I like that cake...I saw one at some cake bakery in cary that has a Petey the pirate cake that was soo cute. I would probably have it at the rehearsal dinner. I don't think Petey goes with my tiffany theme but I thought it was a cool idea though.
    Photobucket

• ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a pirate too! If we were having a grooms cake we would probably choose to do a ECU themed cake as well! Both FI and I graduate on Friday and we're soo excited!!!
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on graduating!!! The best feeling in the world is finally getting your diploma..or maybe your first real job!! Or maybe getting married is better than both!! Congrats!!!
    Photobucket

• ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! We are excited about everything :)
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • edited December 2011
    I am a Pirate too!!!! Graduate Friday/Saturday!!! ARRRRGGGGHHH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • futurepivkofuturepivko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am an ECU Pirate Bride also! Who will be graduating Friday!

My friend (an ECU Pirate Bride also) is getting married next June. She's doing a purple and light gold theme, and her groomsman cake is the Graveyard of the Atlantic symbol. I think its a great idea! :) Why not...its your wedding!

Or if you really want to do it but afraid it will clash with the theme, how about making it your rehearsal dinner cake?

Congrats everyone! We should get to know each other!
  • edited December 2011
    arrrrggggghhhhhhhh!
  • BodyMagic1BodyMagic1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hello everyone! I just found out about something I have to share w/ everyone. The Body Magic Garment really does drop you 2 dress sizes. I couldnt believe what I was seeing....it's available at www.ArdyssLife.com/CRYSTALIKARD

• edited December 2011
    Congrats Pirate brides!!! Im def wearing an ECU garter!
    Photobucket

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha I have an ECU garter too (got it at UBE).  I'm not sure yet if I'm wearing one, but one of my friends bought it for me right after we got engaged.
  • ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Late---I'm a Pirate too!! This is very excited to have other fellow Pirates on here!! ARRRGGGHHHH
    Never thought about a ECU pirate grooms cake..FI is a graphic designer so I was thinking a MAC computer with saltwater fish for the screen (we have a saltwater aquarium)  but now that you mentioned it peedee would be awesome too!
  • edited December 2011

Pee Dee is awesome..even though im not a big fan of his makeover/plastic surgery face.

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    Yay for all the Pirate brides! I graduated Dec 2009!

I liked to older PeeDee much better as well! Talk to your baker about it. They should be able to help you come up with a fun way to incoporate an ECU theme for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards