Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Weekend Wrap-Up!!

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up!!

• Options
    lucy2113lucy2113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NWR: We're getting ready to sell my FMIL house so we did lots of home improvement on the house. And went out to Eat for Mother's Day, and in the midst of all of that, I worked overnights... Heck, I'm still here. lol

WR: Found the invitations we are going to use for the wedding and decided on favors and quite possibly found out GM/BM gifts :) 
    Holiday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR- hashed out some ideas for our pew decorations, went to try on my dress again and have my MOH try on her dress that came in a month ago.  Tried to find FMIL her dress, but that didn't go so well.  I'm convinced she may not find anything at this point (this has been more than a little bit of a stress point for me).
    NWR- had dinner with my mom and her FI last night for mothers day, hung out with FI and relaxed.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Worked on the 2nd part of the invites, now onto the 3rd this week they will be ready to go by the weekend!!

NWR: We to FMIL's for dinner for Mother's Day. It was okay, but different! Oh well!!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR:  Nothing! 

NWR:  Went to the tulip festival in Pella, planted flowers and enjoy the great weather!! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards